Where do I go for help?
For help with your TCU SmartCard, you can call the TCU Customer Service Centre on 1800 828 232 (freecall) or visit a TCU branch for assistance. TCU staff can help you with:
- Activating your card
- Balance enquiries
- Setting up direct debits
- Setting up your online account
- Setting up your mobile app
- Providing a temporary replacement card
- Collecting of your personalised TCU card
For help with setting up deductions, you can call the SmartCard Hotline on 1800 252 604 (freecall) or visit a Services Australia Service Centre. To find your nearest Service Centre, call the SmartCard Hotline 1800 252 604 (freecall). Services Australia staff can help you with:
- Transferring money to an account that is not a TCU or Indue enhanced Income Management account
- Setting up Centrepay deductions
- Setting up Rent Deduction Scheme payments
- Urgent transfer requests
- General SmartCard enhanced Income Management program enquiries
Visit www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/smartcard for more information.
If your SmartCard is damaged, lost or stolen, you should call the Customer Service Centre on 1800 828 232 (freecall) or 1800 621 199 outside business hours to arrange for a replacement SmartCard to be sent to you.
In the meantime, you may be able to pick up a temporary card from your nearest TCU branch, or a Services Australia location.
Contact the TCU Customer Service Centre on 1800 828 232 (freecall) to find the nearest TCU branch that has temporary cards available.
Contact the SmartCard Hotline on 1800 252 604 (freecall) to find the nearest Services Australia location with TCU temporary cards available.