What do I need to do if I’ve changed my name?

For changes to your name we will need documented proof of the change, such as:

  • marriage certificate;
  • deed poll;
  • adoption papers; or
  • divorce certificate

What do I need to do if I’ve changed my address or phone number?

You must advise us immediately if you change your phone number or address by mail, telephone, in person, email, or by fax.

I have forgotten my PIN number, how do I get a new one?

Visit a branch to obtain a new CueCard and PIN on the spot. Visa cards must be ordered to get a new PIN and will take 10-14 days.

Fees and charges may apply for the issue of a new card. Please refer to our Interest, Fees and Charges brochure for more details.

What is TCU’s BSB number?

BSB is 704-062

I have lost my CueCard, how do I get a replacement card?

TCU can issue a new CueCard immediately at any one of our branches.

Lost of Stolen Card Call 1800 621 199 (After Hours).