You can use Internet Banking and Mobile Banking 24 hours a day, seven days a week to do your banking.
Internet and Mobile Banking are easy to use.
Things you can do
• Check the balance of your account
• Transfer funds between your accounts as well as to other linked TCU accounts
• Transfer funds externally to other bank or credit union accounts
• Pay your bills using BPAY®
• Update your personal information
• View past transactions online
• Print your financial information
How to arrange Internet and Mobile Banking
Visit a TCU branch to arrange your Internet Banking. Our staff will provide you with a temporary password.
Once you have your temporary password log in to Internet Banking at https://ebanking.tcu.com.au. You will need to enter your member number and the temporary Internet Banking password you were given.
When you are logged in the system will ask you to choose your own new password. Choose one that no one else knows what it is. Follow the instructions on the screen to do this.
• Do not reveal your password to anyone and do not keep a written record even if it is disguised. The best way to ensure protection of your password is to memorise it.
Using Internet Banking Log in to Internet Banking.
On the left-hand side of the screen you will see a menu of all of the things you can do with Internet Banking. Click on the item that you would like to use and follow all the instructions on the screen.
When you have finished using Internet / Mobile Banking remember to log out by clicking on the log out button in the menu list. This will ensure that no one else can access your account.
Using Mobile Banking
• Enables you to do your banking on your phone, using your Internet Banking log on details.
Refer to our Account Information and Access Facility Terms and Conditions brochure for full details.