Traditional Credit Union (TCU) occupies a unique position as the only Indigenous-owned credit union in Australia, working in two worlds to deliver both employment opportunities and real financial services in remote indigenous communities. We are proud of where we have come from and who we are, and we are passionate about where we are going.
We provide banking on country
- Respecting Culture
- Walk Together
- Provide essential banking services to First Nations people in remote areas of Northern Australia.
- Provide financial and digital literacy.
- Provide Indigenous employment and training.
We will do this by:
- Positioning TCU as the provider of essential remote banking services
- Improving and diversifying financial services
- Growing capability to meet the changing business environment
- Being financially sustainable
- Exploring Social Enterprise opportunities
Annual Report 2020/21
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.
Open as a PDF document here