What happens if my Payment Nominee arrangement ends?

If your Payment Nominee arrangement ends, the Cashless Debit Card issued to your Payment Nominee will be cancelled and they will no longer have access your account online.

You will have access to your account online and will receive a new Cashless Debit Card in the mail.  While waiting for your new Cashless Debit Card to arrive, you can get a temporary card from your nearest TCU branch or a Services Australia location. 

Contact the TCU Customer Service Centre on 1800 828 232 (freecall) to find the nearest TCU branch that has temporary cards available.

Contact the Cashless Debit Card Hotline on 1800 252 604 (freecall) to find the nearest Services Australia location with TCU temporary cards available.